1. Readied a week's worth of individual servings of meals for freezer for Carey to take to work.
2. Booked ten days of work over the next two months...all local, no commute...yea!
3. Today was a lazy-stay-home-no-spend day. I did some online window shopping, but never clicked on the buy-now button.
4. Grooming the dog myself: bath, nails, ears.
5. Made new dog bed. Basically same as the last one, but with a removable cover that can be more easily removed and laundered. The last one held up very well, but it sustained some soiling that required disposal (not frugal, but necessary for my well being). FYI: I've also been known to dispose of sheets back in the day when my children were ill in the middle of the night.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: homemade hamburgers
Sunday: Sunday dinner at Kasey's
Tuesday: Pasta Caponata with Chicken Breast
Wednesday: chicken burgers
Thursday: pork chops, rice & gravy, corn pudding, green beans
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)