background

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Today I...

...emptied the dishwasher
...cleaned out the refrigerator
...worked on decluttering my closet
...assembled a big box of clothing to donate
...cleaned the toilet
...washed towels
...took a test
...lost my temper with customer service on phone
...re-boxed a purchase to be returned 
...loaded the car with donations to drop off, box to mail, library books to return, and sewing machine
...drove to the city
...took sewing machine to repair shop
...mailed return item and a bill at the main post office
...dropped off donations at Goodwill
...took two Advil
...drove back
...returned library books
...changed the bed
...washed linens
...folded towels
...swept the sidewalk
...stashed some empty boxes in the garage
...texted cartoon to former boss
...looked up a youtube video on how to put quilt in frame (it's been a LONG time)
...and welcomed home hubby...yes...I only work this hard right before he is due home.  :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails