background

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day...

Thought I'd put in a favorite photo of my mother today.  She was a newlywed...newly relocated to an exciting city...starting a career she probably dreamed about...and out on the town sightseeing with another young couple (as inferred from other photos in the group).

If things had stayed on track as she had planned, I would not be here today.  So thanks, Mom, for putting others first...for making do...for adjusting goals...for working harder than anyone else I've ever known.  Loads of love and appreciation to you today and always.

And Happy Mother's Day to all mothers everywhere.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you look so much like your mother! Beauties...both of you! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails