I am getting ready to participate in a garage sale...not this weekend, but the next one...with Kasey and another neighbor. I'm finding many multiples of things to get rid of, so I figured my Friday Five would be groupings again this week.
1. One filthy chair and ottoman. The chair back has a HUGE cut. I bought it that way...it was way cheap on Craigslist. I think I've had it for at least five years, and its back has always been to the wall or been covered with a quilt. I think the time has come for it to go.
2. Two free-standing toilet paper holders. The last house we lived in did not have built-in tp holders, so we used these. We now have built-ins. Why do I still have these?
3. About three dozen thick fluffy wash cloths. These are extremely good quality. But after buying a ton of them, I found I really hate the thickness of them. When my fingernails get wet, they become really weak, and the weight of these cloths when they are wet are enough to tear/break my nails so these just sit in the linen closet taking up space.
4. About four boxes of rubber stamps. Pictured below is just one of the boxes. They have already been through a previous garage sale, and got taken back in the house when they didn't go to other homes with their buddies. They gotta go.
5. Five drapery panels never been out of their packages.
And that is just a start.