background

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to work I go...


I'm heading back to work bright and early tomorrow morning.  Still can't really wear shoes, so I'll have to play that by ear.  

While I've been off I've done most of my Christmas shopping online.  I've taken care of some long-procrastinated bookkeeping chores.  I crocheted a set of hot pads with a nod to Hudson Bay.  I've read a lot.  I tried a new cookie recipe.



I've done a tiny bit of decorating, and pointed others toward the boxes of ornaments so they could deck the rest of the hall.

Most importantly, I survived shingles!  :)  I lucked out and had a really, REALLY light case.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad the shingles are easing off, what a horrible place to get them... although any place is horrible! I can't believe you massacred a pair of Havaianas! They cost about $30 here!

    I am gradually getting things done for Christmas, decoration by decoration, gift by gift. Breathe Joolz, breathe.... :)

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails