background

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wrap up on my 2013 goals...

I didn't do very well on my list this year.  


The first half was fail after fail.  However, the second half showed more successes.

Among the successes:

We finished the most MAJOR thing on the list...the garage apartment!  YAY!

I managed to finish all the books on my reading challenge...

Opened and contributed to college funds for all of the fab five...

And I am especially proud of myself for completing another year (my third!) of the 52 Letters in 52 Weeks challenge successfully.  As of the end of November, I had 49 letters mailed.  I mailed 30 Christmas cards mid December, with a handwritten note on the back of each.  I think that definitely puts me over 52 for the year.  :)



I love to create the cards, but I used to be just terrible at actually gettting them in the mail.  This challenge is just the incentive I need to get it done, and it gets easier each time I repeat it.  However, I know I would just stop the effort without the accountability of actually doing the challenge, so I will be repeating it in 2014.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think you did wonderfully. Just the letters alone and the garage apartment too! And all those books, I think you should be proud. I have some new books I have read, sometime this week I will put them on my blog. Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails