background

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

What I'm reading Wednesday...

 

Nightwatching by Tracy Sierra

I saw this when I was watching the Tonight Show.  Jimmy Fallon seemed really excited about it.  Am I the last person to know he has a book club?  I logged on to the library's website to see if they had it, and sure enough, they did, and it was on the shelf and ready to pick up the next day.  

Jimmy (Fallon...I just call him Jimmy) said that it was the kind of book you shouldn't read if you were home alone.  I took him at his word, so I waited till today to start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails