background

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

What I'm Reading Wednesday...

 I must have missed posting WIRW for a week, because I have three finishes.

A Room Full of Bones (#4 of the Ruth Galloway Mysteries) by Elly Griffiths

A Dying Fall (#5 of the Ruth Galloway Mysteries) by Ellie Griffiths

The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion

This last one (above) was an audio book checked out from the library, which I listened to while I made a big batch of stamped cards last weekend.  I loved its predecessor The Rosie ProjectThe Rosie Effect was very enjoyable as well.

And currently I am on...

Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

This (above) is also an audiobook checked out from the library.  I had to break down and check out a couple of audiobooks so that I could get something done besides just reading.  I am listening to this one currently while I'm doing otherwise mindless chores.  As a compilation of essays, it is easy to break it up to fit the job at hand.

And...
The Outcast Dead (#6 of the Ruth Galloway Mysteries) by Ellie Griffiths

I have never been an avid reader of series books until last year when I started reading the quilting mysteries by Mary Marks.  (I think I still have one or two of those left to finish.)  Now I am blowing through the Ruth Galloway Mysteries by Ellie Griffiths, because a) I told my friend Joan she could borrow them when I'm done, and b) I've come to really like the characters and want to know what they're up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails