background

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

The Sentence by Louise Erdrich

 A bookstore is haunted by the ghost of its most annoying customer.

I had trouble with the start of the book, but I have enjoyed this author in the past, so I persevered.  It seems a teeny bit autobiographical.  The bookstore in the novel is in Minneapolis and specializes in indigenous books and authors; the author owns a bookstore in Minneapolis that specializes in indigenous books and authors.

I'm not very far into it yet, but looking forward to more time to spend with it.

2 comments:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails