background

Friday, April 8, 2022

Frugal Friday File 2022, week 14...

 

1.  Our meal subscription service offered free shipping again this week saving me $17.

2.  Having great luck seeing new books on Amazon, checking the library instead of buying, they actually have it, and I'm first in line to reserve!

3.  My car is still running beautifully after the accident with no repair necessary (knock on wood).  No, the tow truck to get it unstuck wasn't really a bargain, but repairs and a rental car could have been a lot worse.  Carey gave it a thorough once over, so we are feeling optimistic that we got off light.  (Carey says, "What's this we s&%t?")

4.  I gifted two Corning pie plates to Kasey (back from the days when I used to bake lots of pies at a time for church suppers etc.)  She was baking chicken pot pie, and sharing my extras was a simple thing when she feeds us every single Sunday.

5.  I am SO looking forward to the weekend.  Just to stay home and read my library books...aahhhhh!

3 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed your post today. Weekends are the best. Enjoy yours and stop by my blog for Friday Face Off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping in and your kind words. Will definitely stop by to visit.

      Delete
  2. I picked up a big batch of books from the library and am looking forward to enjoying some reading time.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails