background

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

What I'm Reading Wednesday...

 

In Five Years by Rebecca Serle

After last week's read, I needed some easy escapism.  I spent one day of my three-day weekend reading this one.  There were some tears.

Now I've moved on to...

Barkskins by Annie Proulx

I saw on my previous boss's Facebook page that this is his new favorite author, so I immediately checked out this library ebook.  Thought it would be fitting to read a recommendation by my former boss for my reading contest with current boss.  Working with other readers is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails