background

Friday, January 21, 2022

Frugal Friday File 2022, week 3...

1.  I was notified that I have a work bonus coming.

2.  I paused before ordering something, and realized it was a want, but not a need...and not wanted enough to make the cut.

3.  Came home for lunch more often than not.

4.  Cooked at home all but one evening.

5.  Toyed with the idea of coloring my hair again, but came to my senses when I thought of the extra expense and the pain of having to go through the growing-out period again.

2 comments:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails