background

Monday, September 13, 2021

Making it Monday...

Another catch up of cards made...this is a long one as it has been awhile.

The next eight are from August 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit by Stampin' Up!  The first three were made pretty much by just following the instructions that came with the kit.




When I made the one above as per the instructions, I found it way to frenetic.  Then I went on to make some that were more to my taste.

The one above and the one below both use the same background paper.  The one above I used some floral stamps to stamp over the flowers of the background.

The one above is pretty simple; I just outlined the background spirals and flowers with a black pen.  This was CASEd by a design I saw at Cards by Cheryl on Youtube.

This was also CASEd from Youtube at Stamp Your Art Out With Rachel Tessman.  That brightly colored laser cut against the black sings to me...it says...Light Bright Lalalalalala.  LOL, all I can remember is the Light Bright name and the tune of their jingle...and those amazing colored pegs against the black background.  Ooooo...and COLORFORMS...another good toy that was very visually appealing to me as a child.

Then I thought I would turn the laser cut over to use the white backing side, and I put it on a lavendar background.  I dropped it it the mail this morning to my mother-in-law as that is her favorite color.

This was also inspired from Cards by Cheryl.  I loved her suggestion of cutting all the banners in half and using them as a bunting.

This one and then next four are all birthday cards from over the summer.  This one has a slug bug for my Catiebug on her 16th birthday to commemorate her getting her driver's license.

The candles were for Bobby's 22nd birthday.  Looking back, I have given him a lot of 'candle' cards over the years...maybe because I want all his wishes to come true.  :)

This one  was for our beautiful Chloe's 15th birthday.



This yellow 'I Miss You'...

...and this "Wish we could hang out" went to friends.

I made this seashell card as a condolence for the loss of a wonderful man. 

And I loved its elegance so much that I made it again using a metallic gold layer to border the embossed seashells.  It went out as a wedding card to a celebrity...no kidding...you would definitely recognize the name if I was allowed to use it...alas, it's work related.

And I will close with this wine bottle sleeve that I made last week.  It's not really a card, but it is made from paper with great directions from Wow Nola Creations along with her Youtube video.

And with that I will close.  I was up stamping at 5 a.m. this morning, and that is SO unlike me.  Well, I can't say I've never done it before, but when I have, it was because I had stayed up stamping all night, not got up and stamped before work like I did today!  :)

2 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful but my favorites are the last 3 as they are so unusual and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails