background

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

What I'm reading Wednesday...

I haven't been reading much for the past couple of weeks, and I'm still working through the book of short stories I posted here last.

Killing Trail by Margaret Mizushima

Now I'm in the mood for something adventurous.  The second book in this series (Stalking Ground) was $1.99 for the Kindle version on Amazon today.  The main characters are a policewoman and her K-9 partner in a small Colorado town.  And I thought it might be a series that Carey and I would both like to read.

I thought I'd check the library to see if they had the first in the series, and I lucked out.  Killing Trail (first in series) is the only one the library has, and it is on the shelf, so I put a hold on it and will pick it up tomorrow and start it, as I thought I would read them in order.  The first two should be a good sample of the series to see if we want to look for any more.  

2 comments:

  1. It does look good. I'll see if my library has it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wanting to read something dog related, but the one I had on my list was about a dog crossing country to get to his family. Wasn’t sure I was up for that right now. So this seemed like a good compromise. :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails