background

Friday, April 2, 2021

The Frugal Friday File 2021, week 13...

 

Successes:

1.  I didn't buy a new Easter outfit.  (Remembering the Easter dresses, shoes, hats, and bags of my childhood with fondness...I can almost smell the new smell as I type this...but that's not my thing these days.)

2.  Wednesday I received phone call from the plumbing company asking if I wanted the bill for last week's water tank installation mailed or emailed.  I asked if I could just take care of it by phone and have them email the receipt.  I charged it to my credit card.  Normally I would write a check, but this was a BIG bill, and I at least wanted to earn the credit card points for it.  Today I transferred the money from our bank account to pay off the amount charged to credit card.

3.  After last month's high electric bill, this month's mild temperatures brought what I suspect will be the lowest bill of the year.

4.  Gave Rudy a home pedicure.

5.  Eating out of the freezer and pantry this holiday weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love it when I have the cash to pay a big bill like that but use my credit card for reward points and then transfer the cash right to the card to pay in full.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails