background

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

What I'm reading Wednesday...

 

Winter Sisters by Robin Oliveira

This is a sequel to My Name is Mary Sutter by the same author.  That one was about a midwife who nursed in the Civil War and learned a lot of battlefield medicine and surgery.  I really enjoyed My Name is Mary Sutter, so am looking forward to this one.

As usual I have barely started it.  Mondays used to be exhausting...well, they still are...but now it's Monday AND Tuesdays.  CRUSHING!  

Today was better.  Some things still didn't get wrapped up, but at least I got a chance to catch my breath now and then.  And I think I have enough energy left to soak in a long bath and read.  :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks interesting! I've just finished The Huntress by Kate Quinn and looking forward to her new book.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails