background

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Seven random thoughts on the 7th...

1.  I left the office yesterday and heard on the car radio what had been happening in our nation's capital.  Eight hours later I am still sick to my stomach, and angry as hell.  

2.  I just went on a typewritten rant for 45 minutes.  Then I deleted it all.

3.  Then after sleeping on it, I deleted #3 also.

4.  Work has been crazy busy this week.  I wonder what the market is going to do today.

5.  I'm bringing back Frugal Friday File starting tomorrow.

6.  My tank's-almost-empty alarm came on while I was at lunch today, so I stopped for gasoline on my way back to work.  I have used this station and these pumps hundreds of times.  And yet.  I inserted my credit card in the slot where the receipts come out...and not just a little bit...I pushed it all the way in.  Argggg!  Luckily the attendant said it happens more often than you'd think, and it was an easy removal.  Whew!

7.  If I don't get some sleep, I'm going to be a wreck at work.  G'night.

 

1 comment:

  1. It was a totally wild and scary day. In the end Trump will be gone and hopefully prosecuted thoroughly. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails