background

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin

I think a commenter here recommended this one awhile back.  I thought it was Peggy, but I looked on her blog and can't find it.  

I haven't had much time for reading lately.  Not sure how I feel about this one yet.  

I wish I could stay home and read tomorrow, but it's my last day of my three weeks working in the neighboring town.  For the next couple of weeks I'll be working here in town, then I will be off for awhile.  SO looking forward to a bit of a break.  Our quilt retreat is coming up in October, so I have some planning and cutting to do to get ready for that.

After that we have vacation time, so I will need more books to read!  Have you read any books lately that you would recommend?

3 comments:

  1. I did read that and maybe I put it in an email. I have a hard time going back and remembering the plots but I think I liked it. I just finished Sometimes I Lie (in one day). It's a corker!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it makes sense that you might have mentioned it in an email! I just went and looked for Sometimes I Lie...it sounds interesting...I reserved it at library...I'm #9. :)

      Delete
  2. I just read that it's going to be a movie!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails