background

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Extra Large Medium by Helen Slavin

I needed to read something just for fun.  I borrowed this one for my Kindle the last week of May.  My Prime membership entitles me to borrow one free book from the Kindle Lending Library per month.  You can keep them as long as you want with no fees, but you can't borrow another till the first is returned.  I want to read this one before this month is over, so I can borrow another.  I always forget about this perk.  

I've only read a few pages so far.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The title reminds me of a joke about a very short clairvoyant who escaped from jail...I guess you could say he was a
    small medium, at large! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the name was very catchy, so hoping the book lives up to it for me. :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails