1. So tired of the political bull$*!+. Zero good choices.
2. I have been waiting for an ebay purchase for 2 weeks. No problem with seller; my dissatisfaction is with the postal service. According to tracking number it was mailed two weeks ago in Massachusetts, then traveled to New Jersey, then to Washington State, where it sat for several days. Then to Dallas, then to San Antonio for a few days. It now indicates that it is at my local post office, which supposedly attempted to deliver today, and supposedly left a notice that my "receptacle [was] full/item oversized." There was no notice left in my receptacle or on either door. In fact there was no mail at all left in my empty receptacle. Granted the item I am awaiting is too large for said receptacle, but no more so than has been delivered many other times, when they drive right through the open gate, up the driveway, and ring my doorbell. Irritation has set in, because I have to be gone tomorrow, and rain is predicted. Do NOT want package to be rained on!
3. CPA has finished our tax preparation. Getting a refund. Yippee!
4. Got annual blood-work results back; good numbers. Yippee!
5. Today was quilting day at the library. We were working on a quilt to donate to the library for a raffle fundraiser (in appreciation for the use of their facilities). Fabrics are all from the Downton Abbey collection. We got most of the top pieced today. Borders will be added later, making it a nice large quilt. The series finale aired here last night. We are all fans, but we couldn't discuss it, because one of our group hadn't seen it yet. I kept accidentally letting facts slip about finale events...all of them false. I know...I'm a pill.
6. My head is so congested tonight; I'm a mouth breather. The humidity today was high. Great. My favorite part of warm weather. Not.
7. Still enjoying banana cake. Mmmmmm. :)