background

Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday morning quarterbacking of Sunday's dessert...


I took this for Sunday dinner dessert about a month ago, and happy faces met me at the door and happily scarfed it down after dinner.  I thought it was something that they could take leftovers in school lunches, so I took it again yesterday.

I think it was too soon, as the door greeters looked a bit disappointed when I walked in.  They really do like being surprised by new choices each week.  I'm not sure I've ever done any repeats before, come to think of it.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails