background

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Secret Life of Objects by Dawn Raffel

If your family has ever accused you of hoarding (cough, cough) this book will keep you from feeling all alone in your tendency to hang on to sentimental possessions.  Written as short descriptions of the author's objects and their history, it is easy to read a few minutes at a time.  


Named of the Dragon by Susanna Kearsley

I found a used copy of one I haven't read by Susanna Kearsley.  I have a lot to get done today, so I'm holding out starting this one as my reward.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am going to look out for The Secret Life Of Objects, I was once a bit of hoarder and found it hard to let some things go, I don't have sentimental attachment to many things now but really want to read this book now x Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails