background

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett

I was browsing through my Kindle, looking for something I might want to start reading.  I couldn't decide on anything.  Then I found this one.  I read it decades ago, and loved it...so suspenseful.  It was my introduction to Ken Follett, and I've been a fan ever since.   I bought it for my Kindle last year...just to have available for sometime.  When re-reading something after a long time, I always wonder if I will like it as much on the second go round.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have never read a Ken Follet book. Guess I should do that.

    I finished Never Coming Back last night, and missed half of my favorite TV show. I am reading lots because we go to the park to play while I am having John M. this summer. I also read Hollow Ground a novel based on the story of the mine fires in Pa. So much to read, so little time.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails