background

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern

This is another one that has been languishing on my Kindle for awhile.  Since Dawn listed her top 5 Cecelia Ahern books yesterday, and I had just finished my previous read, I thought I would pull this one up for a read.

I'm not very far into it, so I don't have a feel for it yet.  The main character seems to get easily distracted and sidetracked.  In fact last night as I was reading about HER being distracted, I found MYSELF simultaneously distracted by my own runaway train of thoughts.  I'm not sure that's a good sign.  :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Be interested to hear what you think of this one, Kathleen. I've tried a couple of her books and am not a fan at all, though I did like the movie of PS I Love You.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails