background

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sleepover...

 
My friend Pam owns a vacation rental cabin at a nearby tourist spot.  The stars were aligned this weekend...Pam was in town for a few days having left her husband home alone, the cabin wasn't rented out, Carey is out of town for a couple more days, and with the holiday weekend, Mary was off work.  Score!  We had a great time having a somewhat impromptu slumber party.
 
I tried to get a photo of the three of us, but this was the best I could do before my phone battery gave up the ghost.  I really like this picture though...kind of goofy, like the three of us when we're together.
Photobucket

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails