background

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

UFOs...


Yes, UnFinished Objects abound around here! 

I've been spending the last few days trying to complete some projects that have been either in the planning stage or half done for too long.

I've repaired the latch of a necklace for a friend, and can take it to her tomorrow.  I think she'll be very happy.  I repaired it with findings that I had on hand which were larger than the originals, but I think that it will make it easier for her to clasp and unclasp.

I've spray painted a wreath...still needs to be hung.

I've taken down the spring mantel decorations, and replaced them with some newly-fashioned patriotic ones for the 4th.  I'll show and tell more next week.

I've made some cards and some progress on the 52 letters in 52 weeks...but haven't tallied up lately.

It's back to work tomorrow, so now I need to take care of the regular laundry, grocery shopping, etc.  But I'm still hoping to complete a sewing project for another friend today!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails