background

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bubblegum pink...

june 9 - your view today

In the kitchen baking cupcakes for the birthday party tomorrow. 

I used the new Duncan Hines Frosting Creations flavor packet to add to plain vanilla icing.  I haven't tried any of the other flavors, but this one is right on the flavor...tastes just like bubble gum!  I wish I had added it to homemade icing so it would have been stiffer and piped on pretty, but outdoor parties are so HOT this time of year, that I figured it would just melt anyway.  I packaged them like this because they look pretty, and so that insects won't be bombarding them while the kids are in the pool.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails