background

Monday, September 26, 2011

Making ready Monday...


I know.  I know.  It's way too early. 

Don't worry, it's not staying up.

But I got rid of our decades-old Christmas tree after the holidays last year.  So when I noticed that the trees were on sale for 40% off last week at Hobby Lobby, I decided to get busy.  I went around to the competition and really looked at the trees...they were less expensive, but they were also cheaply made.  So back to Hobby Lobby, where I had already picked out the style I liked best.  It's an investment.

Quality and prices researched...check.
Tree purchased...check.
Tree home and in house...check.
Tree assembled to make sure I could do it alone...check.
All pieces accounted for and in good working order...check.
House smells like a fresh-cut fir tree...uh...nope.
Tree packed away again till Thanksgiving weekend...check.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails