background

Friday, September 2, 2011

Seed for thought...

A week or so ago, I opened a package of assorted pastel bugle and seed beads to use in a project and dumped them in a bowl.  It has been on my kitchen countertop since then.

Every time I walk by the bowl, its contents remind me of bird seed.  Very pretty bird seed.

This is the kind of photo that my husband usually catches me taking, and he invariably asks, "You want a picture of that?"

Tomorrow I'll show you what I used the beads on.  And I'll put the beads away.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The colours of beads in that bowl remind me of my bead soup mix... can't wait to see what you make with it... maybe it'll inspire my soup recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLOL! You've already seen what I used these on, Lynne. :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails