background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today's high points...


Do you smell something?


Let's see...I got up early (for me) so I could go to town to have my blood tested...stopped by work to check in...stopped by the grocery store for milk and laundry detergent (actually still doing pretty well just living out of the pantry and freezer)...ran into a friend in the store...ahhhh Sonic...knitted...ran the dishwasher...made a new recipe for dinner (not so hot)...experimented with adding blog pages (see under the blog title photo?) more on those to come...pondering...pondering...guess that's about it.

(Oh, and the photo today has nothing to do with the post. It's just one from last week that struck my fancy.)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pelican, We use to see those when we docked up in Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo!!! We have white Pelicans in our area. Any color they are just cool.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails