background

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sibling rivalry abounds...



With a title like this, I'll bet you were expecting another post about the girls, huh?

Well, these are my other two charges for the week. They look full of big bad attitude.

Hmmph!

They behave just like little children: arguing, making messes, tracking in mud. One peed on my favorite pair of shoes!

And other unspeakable things. ...shudder...

And just when I think I have them all down for the night, and have a few minutes of peace and quiet to blog about my day...

...they all climb out of bed and converge on me on the sofa.

A pesky pile of peppy pups and pajamaed preschoolers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh they are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! And so are the girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the dogs are harder work than the girls!! Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been tending grandkids on Spring Break also! Looks like you all had fun too!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails