1. Paying bills on time means no late fees.
2. Cooking when you don't feel like it means not letting good food go bad.
3. Working locally this week means being close enough to run home for a frugal PB&J for lunch.
4. Reviewing wardrobe means realizing I can make it through spring and summer with no purchases.
5. Political overload means hiding at home with tv, radio, and internet off, and escaping into books.
1. fabric (aaaaagggghhhhh!)
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Sunday: cereal and milk
Monday: Pork chops, baked sweet potatoes, cabbage
Wednesday: (not frugal, burgers out)
Thursday: Shrimp Gumbo
Friday: homemade Broccoli Cheese Soup using up leftover broccoli