background

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another birthday...

...and since it is Chloe's, that means cake pops!  That girl has loved cake pops since the first one I bought for her at Starbuck's.  And since Chloe is my little honey bee, I thought I'd make a special pop just for her.  It's not as professional as Bakerella's...I think mine looks a little like a Martian Elvis impersonator...but Chloe recognized that it was a bee right away, and knew that I had made it special for her. 

If you look real close, you can see it has a little stinger.  :)

Her excited smile was most rewarding, and the 'Thank you, Grandma,' was worth every bit of effort that went into the project.

I can't believe she's six!  Six years of keeping us all on our toes!  Six years of "A You're Adorable"ness.  And she just gets sweeter every year.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails