1. There is sitting on my kitchen counter a huge jar of pretzels which I bought at a wholesale club a couple of months ago. Last week, when I commented that no one was eating any pretzels, I was advised by my husband that he does not like pretzels. We have been married for over three decades, and I never knew this before. Ya learn something new every day. :)
2. On Friday I bought a 5 pound bag of ice. I forgot about it and left it in the car. I found it yesterday.
3. I can't tell you how many times it has crossed my mind lately that it is almost Spring...almost scorpion season.
4. I am SO terrible at getting gifts to their recipients on time. I finally managed to get a wedding gift to the happy couple yesterday...they celebrated their first anniversary last month...and if the groom's parents hadn't been stopping by on their way to see them, the gift would be sitting here still. And while I was at it, I took a combination graduation and wedding gift to a friend to give to her daughter...that's been needing doing since last summer. I still have several other gifts around the house that never made it to the intended destination. I think I need therapy...or at the very least a plan of action to get these out of my house and off of my conscience.
5. I can't remember where I came across this. It's a little hokey, but I'm dying to try it to see if it works.
6. I heard on the radio the other day that we should be having a stellar year for wildflowers. The drought of the last few years should have killed off some of the weeds that compete for space. And the abundant winter rains we received should be just what's needed to let the wildflowers thrive. Should start seeing them soon!
7. I'm itching to do something creative...but I have so many chores to catch up on. Hmmm. What to do? What to do?