Fifty-second finish of the year.
This one wraps up the 2026 Reading Challenge for me. I had left the 'Published in 2026' prompt for the last. I actually think I've read a couple of other ones that were published this year, but they easily fit in other prompts, so counted them there.
I liked this one. I've never read anything by Michael Connelly before, and I've kind of moved out of my detective-story phase, but we are reading this one for bookclub soonish, and I wanted to read it while a friend had it available to share with me. I liked the characters. Writing was good.
Dogs as I See Them by Lucy Dawson
This one was purchased for $2.99 on Kindle a week or so ago. I couldn't resist all the adorable terriers in its pages. It was a very short read, as there are very few written words, just short descriptions of the personalities of the dogs modeling for the artist (they aren't all terriers). I probably will check it out from the library at some point to see the drawings on the paper page instead of the ebook version I have.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!