background

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Death of a Gossip: A Hamish MacBeth Murder Mystery Book 1
by M. C. Beaton

I will be starting this one tonight.  I loved the television series starring Robert Carlyle (he was also the lead character in The Full Monty), and I have read a couple of the books in the series (there are 37 in all) and have enjoyed them.  A friend reminds me often that I should read the entire series.  Since the first four of the series are free on Kindle Unlimited, I thought I would start at the beginning.  I know our library has the majority of the series, so I can access those as well.

I just finished last week's book (Old Souls) tonight.  I really enjoyed it very much.  The writing style, though analytical and scientific as needed, was very well done, and such an interesting topic.  

2 comments:

  1. I have the whole Agatha Raisin set, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My same friend also reminds me about the Agatha Raisin books. :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails