background

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mothers Day...

 
I received flowers from both of the kids today!  The ones on the right smell good.  The ones on the left will last a long time.

I'll zoom in a little.  Can you tell what kind they are?

How about now?  They are Lego flowers!  LOL  Kasey knows I like Legos, and so was looking online for a kit I might like.  She was suprised to find a flower bouquet, and what could be better for Mothers Day?  She had one of her boys put them together for me.

It was a great day altogether.  I hope you enjoyed yours as well.



 

3 comments:

  1. Now you can recreate the flower arrangement whenever you like and having fun putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily, my son stopped in last night and saw them. He said, Aww MAN! Those are awesome." It was like he was conceding this year's competition for best Mothers Day flowers. :)

      Delete
    2. AND LOOK! I was able to reply to comment without it being anonymous!

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails