background

Friday, July 2, 2021

The Frugal Friday File 2021, week ???...

Successes:
1.  I came home to find two boxes from Amazon.  I was so mad at myself.  I was sure I hadn't purchased anything from them since before Prime Day (which did not tempt me).  I looked at the labels -- YAY! -- they were Jared's.

2.  I'm testing out a different meal subscription service.  This one is a Texas based company.  Two meals have been great; one not great.  I'm comparing the pricing to the last one we used all through the pandemic.  I thought new one would be more expensive, but it may come out about the same.

3.  Skipped lunch.

4.  Discarding all catalogs from the mail without even glancing through them.  Why won't they stop mailing them!  

5.  Three-day weekend with paid holiday.  YAY!

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails