background

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Done nuthin' weekend...

Mondays are our busiest, most exhausting, days at work.  This past week was a week FULL of Mondays.  And Friday was the Monday-est of them all!

This weekend I have done nothing.  Haven't left the house.  Carey's not home, so I didn't have to cook for or think about anyone else...except Rudy.

I rarely take naps, but sometime yesterday I fell asleep; I really don't know if I dozed off in the  morning or afternoon.  All I know is that when I woke up I didn't know what day it was.  Had I fed Rudy breakfast and let him out yet?  Had I skipped his supper and made him spend the night outside?  Turns out it was neither.  He had had his breakfast, and it wasn't suppertime yet.  BOY, did I need that nap!

Spent this morning doing nothing again, but it is time to do laundry for the next week so I can do the work thing again.  

Oh, how I hope that all the days come in their regular sequence.  One can only take so many Mondays!

3 comments:

  1. Great description of a week full of Mondays! Hope this week is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Hope your week brings more 'strides' in your healing. :)

      Delete
  2. So funny. I have days like that and I'm not even working.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails