background

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Enchanted Life of Adam Hope by Rhonda Riley

At the moment, I am on overload with library books that are checked out and needing to be read before they are due, and I just got a notice that one I've been waiting on is now reserved in hard copy and needing to be picked up by Friday.  And it's been a busy week, so not much time to read!

I did start The Enchanted Life of Adam Hope, but just barely, and I'm still listening to We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves that I posted last week.

When will I find the time!

4 comments:

  1. They do all seem to come available at the same time don't they! I have stacks of non-library books because the library ones have kept me busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Not Now, But Now by M.F.K. Fisher. I found it on my bookshelf. I am weeding my books right now. Either read it, re-read it or give it away...with a few exceptions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interested to know what you think of that one. I went to look it up on Amazon, and I think there are times I could manage it, and times I would want to wring Jennie's neck. I think I know a Jennie. ;)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails