background

Friday, June 28, 2019

Frugal Friday File 2019, week 26...

Week 26!  Half way through the year!

Successes:
1.  I worked 4 days this week.  Which earned more than enough to pay for Rudy's vet bill (but not a lot more).  Nothing wrong.  Just immunizations, allergies, heartworm preventative,  and (because we had delays in making and keeping this appointment) a blood test to check for heartworms.)

2.  I received a bonus from my employer.  

3.  I cancelled a trip to a neighboring town, for lunch out with a friend, due to work.

4.  We had a nice crop from one of our peach trees, and they are oh-so delicious!  They aren't gorgeous, but very sweet and juicy.  I see peach cobbler in our Sunday-family-supper future.  

5.  Even though Carey had little time off this week, he could not just sit and enjoy it.  He worked on vehicles, he mowed the yard, and he picked peaches.  He's my best frugal choice to date...and to date.  :)

Saturday:  *Chinese
Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey & Beau's
Monday:  Dublin Coddle
Tuesday:  Hot Dogs
Wednesday:  Spaghetti w/ meat sauce
Thursday:  ice cream
Friday: ???

Number of individual servings made and frozen for work lunches this week:  2

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails