background

Monday, April 29, 2019

Making a Mess Monday...

A few weeks ago Kasey came over to help me work on reorganizing the craft room/office (or let's be real, there was no 're' about it, it has never been organized).  At the end of the day, when we left off it looked like this...which from this angle does not look too bad...I mean comparatively.   But then I had a week of appointments, and a week of work, and it was today before we got back to it.


 Unfortunately, and as usual, things got worse before they can get better.  


 And it looks like it threw up all over the guest room...and to be honest, the kitchen, the dining room, and living room.


Kasey filled every square inch of her trunk with books and other donations to take to the Salvation Army.

 And I listed 1 file cabinet for sale.


And two small ones I listed for free.  And I will be listing other things for sale or free eventually.

Kasey starts her new job in a couple of weeks, so I am so appreciative of her willingness to spend some time helping me out.  I guarantee I would have given up already if I had been on my own in this.

I hope I can show you an 'after' photo before TOO much longer.

2 comments:

  1. I go through the same thing with one room in my house. I need to declutter it every so often. How it attracts so many things, books, papers, craft making items, etc. is beyond me. Oh, as I think about it, it isn't just one room in the house. It's a never ending battle. ha!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails