background

Friday, April 26, 2019

Frugal Friday File 2019, week 17...

Successes:
1.  Kasey gifted me with two potted tomato plants a few weeks ago, and so far they are still alive. :)  When I went out to make sure they were located to be safe from damage by possible hail in Wednesday's thunderstorms, I saw little green tomatoes.  :)

2.  I paid all the bills and funded designated savings for things like insurance premiums and the next vehicle.  

3.  I worked four days this week, and was able to knock out the majority of all my required training for the year.

4.  Have successfully talked myself out of any fabric purchases for several weeks.

5.  Comparison shopped for Rudy's dry dog food, and found that it is less expensive to order it from Amazon, so I signed up for subscription delivery.  In addition to the regular price being less than buying elsewhere, there was a coupon on the site for 50% off the first order which saved over $10.  However, I'm not sure how I feel about the efficiency of having dog food delivered, so will do some research on how it impacts Rudy's carbon pawprint(s).

Saturday:  leftovers
Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey & Beau's
Monday:  ???
Tuesday:  *Taco salad
Wednesday:  *chicken w/ sides
Thursday:  planned-over chicken salad
Friday:  *Tex-Mex

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

1 comment:

  1. Rudy's carbon paw prints are your concern?! Ha! You may need to compare Amazon's tire prints and those of your frugal Equinox?!

    Let all of us know how this book turns out. It sounds good to me. I am just about to start If Beale Street Could Talk.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails