background

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

No time for reading Wednesday...

There's been a little bit of this...a very little bit...just trying to learn how to use the new machine which I finally took out of the box!  It's the new version of the Singer Featherweight.  I haven't heard great things about modern Singers for years, but a very talented friend who teaches sewing techniques purchased this model within the past year, and she has been pleased.  Since I wanted it to be portable enough to pack around for quilting group and retreats, I went for this one.  (Plus my very talented friend will be available for any questions.  LOL)

There's been a lot of this...on a couple of different projects.

A little progress shown here...you probably can't tell what it is yet.  I'll show you...eventually.  :)
 
Then there's been some of this.  The white beads are seed beads.  I have no idea what fresh hell those teeny-tiny red beads are named for...poppy seeds maybe...or celery seeds...so very tiny.  And when I finished separating those...

...there were more...so very many more.  And these are the kinds of things I choose to undertake at 3 a.m....the dark of night...on black background.  Yes.  I'm crazy that way.

Ah!  All sorted and contained.  

And that is why I haven't been reading much.  It's hard to read when your eyes are strained!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails