background

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Girls night out...

Girls' night out around here quite often starts with an early dinner at The Cheesecake Factory...Sheila's Chicken and Avocado Salad for me.

Then on to the auction.  I had my eye on these shutters, which had more of a beautiful blue tint than they appear in the photo, and were about 2 feet wide and about 5 feet tall.  I thought 3 of them side by side might make a cool headboard.  Sadly they were selling them in a lot of 10, and I just didn't want to deal with loading 10, not to mention figuring out what to do with the extras.

I also thought this rug would look good with the blue-shutter headboard.  But it was an inch longer than my bedroom is...and since I decided against the shutters, the point was moot.


I really, really loved this typewriter, and I TOTALLY would have bid on it...  

...but it was all Greek to me.


Since there was nothing I couldn't talk myself out of, I decided to scoot back to my little blue dot before the bad weather coming in from the west hammered us.  They were talking about another possibility for large hail.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails