background

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday family dinner...


Today I made Faithy's Favorite Layered Dessert (only slightly differing measurements from Mom's Texas Delight by nixiechick on All Recipes from which I borrowed the photo above, because tonight's was eaten before I thought about photos).  I used coconut pudding and toasted coconut to garnish the top.  It was pretty popular with the troops.  The kids kept sneaking just a wee bit more while we were playing our Sunday night game of choice.

The game, by the way, was 5 Second Rule in which you have 5 seconds to name three of whatever topic is listed on the card.  Chloe (9) got this one:
To which she responded, "What's a stereo?"

Her mother feels old.  I feel ancient.  You'll have to excuse me now.  I just want to go put some music on the hi-fi.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Man...now I'm feeling old too. LOL!

    Glad the dessert was a hit. Thanks for the mention. Love ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the club, LB. Meeting times to be announced. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, that made me burst out laughing! Kids today have no idea, do they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, and they won’t, really, until their kids say, “What is an IPod?” :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails