1. Had such a disappointing dinner out that I emailed a complaint to corporate office. They emailed me a $75 gift card.
2. Daughter texted me asking if I could pick up grandson from the high school. Asked him if he wanted to stop for a drink or snack. He chose Starbucks, because "they have frappuccinos half price from 3 to 5 through May 15." Love that boy! :)
3. Cooked a package of chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Made chicken tacos. Made chicken spaghetti. Froze two packages for future meal starters.
4. Staying in on Friday night...no gas used...no $ spent...and it's Friday the 13th, so who knows what other disasters are being averted!
5. I haven't purchased any fabric in the last thirty days!
I neglected filling up the gas tank when I had time, so when I was late leaving for a doctor's appointment in a neighboring town I was in a bit of a pinch. I had enough to get there, but I had to purchase at a higher price before starting the return trip home.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: *dinner out
Sunday: Family dinner at Kasey's
Monday: *take out
Tuesday: grazed the fridge
Wednesday: chicken tacos
Thursday: chicken spaghetti
Friday: *Tex Mex
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)