background

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The House Near the River by Barbara Bartholomew

After last week's book I needed some lighter fare.  The House Near the River fit the bill.  I think it's only available as  Kindle e-book.   It had a few problems with editing, but it wasn't terribly distracting.  I finished it yesterday.


 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill

Next up is a book of short stories by Joe Hill.  The author is the son of Steven King.  A book of ghost stories...what better way to get ready for Halloween.  Reviews are good, and I'm looking forward to curling up with it.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails