background

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sweets for my sweets...

Bobby's choice was
The Cheesecake Factory's Toasted Marshmallows Smores Galore cheesecake

and Diego chose
their Fresh Strawberry Shortcake

Today I took two of the boys out for lunch.  On the menu was pasta, cheesecake, and strawberry shortcake.  But I also worked in holding doors open for a lady, no cell phones at the table, napkins in laps, and how to twirl fettuccine.

And lest you think that I had the will power to forego dessert, I didn't.  I had Carrot Cake Cheesecake, but for some reason the photo got lost in cyberspace.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the Cheesecake Factory is one of my favourite things about the USA - I wish they would import it to the UK!!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails