background

Monday, April 2, 2012

Where did the week go...



A whole week since my last post?  Not much to write about I guess.  I didn't even attempt an April Fool's joke on anyone this year.

I have been enjoying the gorgeous Spring.  So many wildflowers!  It is a fabulous year for them with the rain we got through the winter. 

Speaking of rain, my Sky Scarf continues to grow.  March had a lot of gray days.  The red threads are just marking the end of the months, and will come out when the scarf is completed.  A quarter of the way through the scarf now, and a quarter of the way through the year!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. NOt much blue sky so far this year... but then I'd get a lot of grey and white here too! How long is it now since your 25% of the way through!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails